A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which it uses its equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Types of Cookies
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: Are those that are collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED
- Session Cookies: Collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: They are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze the user's navigation, in order to track the use of the web page, as well as to make statistics on the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising space on the web page according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), ENRIQUE TOMÁS SL informs about the cookies used in our website:
|Own cookies||Third party cookies||Session Cookies||Persistent cookies|
|Purpose: technical cookies||Prestashop-*, cookie_ue||oct8ne-room, oct8ne-session-summary, oct8ne-session-without-agent, oct8ne-status, oct8ne-triggered, oct8ne-visitor||oct8ne-connection,oct8ne-coviewer, oct8ne-last-interaction, oct8ne-session, oct8ne-statusBeforeMin, PHPSESSID|
|Purpose: Personalization cookies||silverheader1, silverheader2, silverheader|
|Purpose:analysis cookies||SIDCC, 1P_JAR, CONSENT, NID, SSID, HSID, SID, SAPISID, APISID, bsCoId,bsUl|
|Purpose:Advertising cookies||_gcl_au, _fbp, _ga, _gid, fr, personalization_id,|
|Purpose: behavioral advertising||IDE, DSID|
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to "Privacy Shiels" (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, through which instructions analytic cookies for this service can be rejected in all browsers. You can consult more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Likewise, ENRIQUE TOMÁS SL informs the user that it has the possibility of configuring its browser so that it is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if it so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lossitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies.