Fuet Sticks - Pack 250gr
Fuet Sticks - Pack 250gr
- Add to cart
- Gluten-free and lactose-free
- Unique format
- Add to cart
- Delivery in 24-48 hours on the peninsula
- Returns in 7 days from receipt of the product
- Nutritional information
- Cut by machine or knife
- Guarantee and Return Policy
Mini fuets artesanales típicos de Cataluña con sabor intenso. Tienen un aspecto pequeño y alargado y son perfectos como aperitivo, para acompañar o como decoración de platos.
Carne de cerdo, lactosa, leche en polvo, sal y pimienta.
Peso neto aprox:
Conservar en un lugar fresco y seco.
Enrique Tomás BLACK LABEL : Guarantee and Return Policy
All our pieces of ham (Jamón) or shoulder (paleta) are of the highest quality within their category according to breed and diet of the hog. When a piece does not meet the quality requirements that our experts expect to find, it is immediately withdrawn. This can happen in one of the many controls that are carried out on each piece, from the moment it is selected at source until it reaches the customer's home. We look for the best for our customers and if, even so, they are not satisfied, our full guarantee comes into play to provide the solution.
Enrique Tomás Full Guarantee
The Enrique Tomás Guarantee is identified by the black Enrique Tomás label that you will find around the hoof of the shoulder or ham you have bought, as you can see in the photo. This label is very important because it identifies the piece and is your guarantee. This is why you should NEVER THROW OR REMOVE THIS LABEL. In fact, it is better NOT TO REMOVE IT, this way you will avoid losing or misplacing it.
This label indicates that your piece has passed all the quality controls carried out by our experts and that, consequently, it complies with all the quality standards demanded by Enrique Tomás and can therefore be sold in all our shops. However, if you have started to cut your piece and you do not like it or observe any problem, this label is your guarantee that we will change it or offer you a solution depending on the present condition of your piece. For this reason, it is essential that you keep this label and do not throw it away, as without it, the return protocol cannot be applied, which we will explain below.
Enrique Tomás returns’ protocol
If, despite all the quality controls, you are not satisfied with your shoulder (paleta) or ham (jamón), either because it is not to your liking or because there is a problem with it, you must let us know immediately by sending us photos of the present condition of the piece and a brief explanation of the problem with the reference number of the order via your personal user profile in Enquire Customer Service and the following protocol will be applied, as long as you still have the Enrique Tomas Guarantee black label (mentioned above).
- 1. Collection of the piece (paleta or jamón)
- 2. Analysis of the problem by our experts in our warehouse.
- 3. Solution:
- If the piece has been hardly consumed/cut, an exchange is made for another of the same quality.
- If, on the other hand, the piece has been consumed to a large extent, our experts analyse the amount of clean ham that remains to be cut and send the same amount of ham of the same quality, already cut and vacuum-packed in sachets and some more as compensation.
- 4. Any piece (ham or ham shoulder) that has been sliced after reception at destination by a company/butcher's shop/butcher's shop other than Enrique Tomás (and without our black label-guarantee) will not be subject to the application of this protocol.In order to benefit from this protocol, the piece must still be whole (not cut up) and bear the black label of the Enrique Tomás guarantee, both essential and indispensable conditions for the application of the protocol, otherwise Enrique Tomás cannot be held responsible for any problems with the piece.
In the case of having purchased a whole piece already sliced and vacuum-packed, the protocol is as follows:
If you open a sachet and it is not to your liking, and the same happens with a second sachet (we recommend to try two, since depending on the slicing area, the ham may taste diferent) and it is confirmed that it is not to your liking, you must also inform us through your personal user profil·le in Enquire Customer Service, if necessary accompanying it with a photo and above all with the reason why it is not to your liking.
- -The collection will be made
- -On arrival at our warehousee, if only two sachets of the totality are missing, we will send you another complete and cut ham or shoulder. If, on the other hand, more sachets are missing, we will send you one for each sachet returned.
In the case of other cured meats such as cold sausages in pieces and vacuum-packed, depending on the problem, a solution will be offered, as long as the complaint is made within a period of three weeks from receipt of the order, otherwise the estimated complaint time will have passed and no solution can be offered. Therefore, please check on arrival that everything is OK, especially that the vacuum is correct.
In the case of single vacuum sealed sachets with sliced cured meats and ham: you must check on arrival that the vacuum is correct, otherwise we ask that any complaint is made within three weeks of receipt of the order in the same contact form above. After this time, no changes or complaints will be accepted.
This return guarantee applies within a maximum period of three weeks after receipt of your order, after which time, the return/exchange protocol will no longer applyIn any case, each incident will also be analysed by our experts.