- Add to cart
- Gluten-free and lactose-free
The secret of its beauty is the versatility of its style. It is subtle, balanced and very dry in the mouth, but at the same time very harmonious. Its flavor makes it a safe bet.
Dry wine made from 100% Palomino grapes selected from Pago de Macharnudo (Jerez Superior). It is one of Harveys Premium Sherry Wines whose Solera was established in 1953.
Format: 50 cl
- Unique format
- Add to cart
- Delivery in 24-48 hours on the peninsula
- Returns in 7 days from receipt of the product
- Nutritional information
- Cut by machine or knife
Straw color, sharp and pale, light colored due to its biological aging.
It has subtle aromas of almond and is lively, sharp and elegant on the nose.
Clean, balanced, round on the palate, very dry, full, with character and remarkable harmony. The finish is long and persistent.
- Ideal as an aperitif or during meals. Perfect also for cocktails, highlighting its versatility and surprising with its flavor.
- Serving temperature: consume very cold, between 3-5ºC.
- Pairing: perfect with nuts, fatty cold meats, cold dishes such as salmorejos or gazpachos. Also with seafood, fish or sushi.
- Recommended type of glass: a large traditional wine tasting glass or a glass of white wine.
Recommended storage: cool place (15 -17 °C) and in vertical position. Once opened, keep in the refrigerator and consume preferably within 1 month.