Español Français Deutsch Italiano
The Jamón sandwich is without a doubt one of the best gastronomic pleasures there is. Yet, it is not good everywhere, and if you are a lover of this delicacy, you must have certainly noticed. Dou you want to know how to make the best jamón sandwich to prepare it yourself at home? Well, you’re lucky because in Enrique Tomás we’ve found the secret and we’re going to share it with you!
This is the trick to making the best Jamón sandwich ever!
The same thing happens with the Jamón sandwich as with the tortilla, which, although it is very easy to make, getting the perfect taste is tricky. However, in Enrique Tomás we have found the secret and after forty years of experience, believe us, this is the one!
The ingredients you’re going to need are:
1 bread of 175 gr. of white wheat flour with double fermentation
4 ml. of extra virgin olive oil
40 gr. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
1 grated tomato (optional)
- The first thing you have to do is turn on the oven at 180°C and, while waiting for it to warm up, grate the tomato with a grater and put the resulting juice it in a small bowl.
- If the oven is already at the desired temperature, cut the bread in half by making a vertical cut and place both slicesIn the premises of Enrique Tomás when someone says the word... in the oven. Leave them for a few minutes and keep an eye on them from time to time.
- After this time, take the bread out of the oven and wait for it to cool a little. This step is much more important than it seems because preparing the sandwich with the excessively hot bread could affect the taste and texture of the Jamón Ibérico.
- If the bread has already cooled, spread the tomato on both slices and top with the oil. If you prefer it without tomato, it’ s ok, it’s just as good!
- Let’s go get the hamHam is one of the star products of the Spanish gastronomy, a... now. You can do two things:
- If you have your own Jamón piece, cut slices thin enough to melt in your mouth but thick enough to taste. The key is to let the knife insinuate itself under the blade. If you want your slices to be tender, cut them from the meat of the “maza” part.
- If you don’t have a whole Jamón leg, you can buy a pack of 80 grams of sliced jamón and, as you only need 40 grams per sandwich, you can prepare another sandwich later!
- As soon as you have the Jamón ready, spread it all over the bread and put the other half of the bread on it. Finally, place the bread on a ceramic plate and cut it horizontally to divide it into two halves, making it easier to eat, and that’s it!
As you can see, it only takes a few minutes to prepare the best sandwich; after forty years of experience is what has made Enrique Tomás discover the secret formula. So how do you make the best jamón sandwich? Easy, follow step by step what we have just explained to you!
Another option to make good Jamón sandwiches, without a doubt are the Iberian Jamón shavings, the Flautín sandwich with shavings is one of our specialities and we recommend you to try it at home, we assure you that the little ones will love it and the adults will love it ever more. Don’t forget that you can buy jamón in any of our stores and request the slicing service, where you can specify if you want slices, shavings or cubes and how much jamón should be in each vacuum-packed sachet. If you prefer to shop online, here are some great packs with which you can set up tasting sessions, dishes or delicious jamón sandwiches:
Tipo de servicio
Nombre del proveedor
ENRIQUE TOMÁS S.L.
C/ Occitania 45,Badalona,Barcelona-08911,
Telephone No.+34 93 383 84 85
The Jamón sandwich is without a doubt one of the best gastronomic pleasures there is. Yet, it is not good everywhere, and if you are a lover of this delicacy, you must have certainly noticed.
Español Français Deutsch Italiano